Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I'm back

What can I say? Excessively delayed post? You bet! Did I mysteriously dissappear for a few months? But of course! Do I have an interesting story about government oppression and an army of robot werewolf spies standing between me and this blog? No... not really...

What happened? In a word, life. My job got stupidly busy (with ridiculous hours) and I've been too drained to commit time to my computer (like it's been a $2400 paper weight over the past few months)

Now, that being said, to those that still bother... I'm back.

Not really *too* much to touch on tonight however (and I have work in the morning... on my one day off in eleven days... yeah... that's right... called in on my one day off... I hate my job)

I'ma spread the word that I'm still alive, hope to see you all again,
-Wraith

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Wraith, glad to see you're presence on the blogosphere once again... Hope STR starts posting some good stuff now that you're back to dissect it.

TheGyro said...

Nice to see you aren't dead. I was beginning to think my last comment had made you shun all technology more advanced that the sharpened stick.

Gyro.