Monday, December 10, 2007

Generic Blurb

Sorry my posting has kinda hit the wall... Work has been ridiculously busy, or rather, I go to work then sit on my ass for five hours, get home and do random chores for my parents, then maybe grab five minutes to fix the newest random failure on my computer.

So a quick sampler of my life over the past week or so?

Work; People expect us (the clerks) to know *everything*, like right down to ridiculous shit like; 'Well why isn't Nintendo sending more Wii's to stores?!', and they ask it honestly expecting us to know, or, because the Kodak "self-serve" photo booths crashed, it's somehow *our* fault that equipment we don't even touch isn't working. I know you can't expect the customer to know what all your job entails, but we've all been some kind of clerk (or minimum wage employee) at some point in our lives... you'd think people would show a bit of empathy.

Home; Do something nice for Mom, have it somehow degrade into an argument, give up, go try and fix *insert broken electronic I own here*.

Social Life; Hahahahahahahahahaha... next

Sleep; Haven't been sleeping well... Nightly nightmares for a week straight.

I'm excited about my new job, and like the people I'm working with... but it's driving me insane how I somehow managed to go from way too much free time to absolutely none. I'm not even working that many hours, yet, but it seems I get almost no time to myself anymore. Oh well, welcome to the real world I suppose.

I'll get more political on a later date, not really feeling it tonight,
-Wraith

No comments: