Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Yet another update lack excuse

Hey all, if you're wondering why I've been AWAL the past few days it's because I got a new job and have been busy training. On top of that it seems when I get home I've got tonnes to do around the house.

Today, for example, I had to situate myself between the wall and a shelf/cabinet in an area with enough room for a powerbar (sitting flat on the floor... that was about the width I had to work with) leaning over the back of the shelfinet trying to change component cables in the dark. I had to disconnect the satellite from the surround sound and directly into the HD TV (which was located on a fireplace... I had to work above me in a blind spot to figure it out) *then* I had to figure out how to plug my xbox 360 where the satellite was.

It was a surprising amount of effort, but Mom and Dad hated having the satellite run surround sound (don't ask me why) and Dad thought he'd have to buy an extra cable... the xbox bit was my taking advantage of the now open cable slots.

Anywho, might have some interesting stories based off my job to share... You'd be surprised how rude people can be to Electronics/Photo clerks,
-Wraith

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the new job. Can't wait for the stories...

Wraith said...

Just a quick one for now;

I can't believe how many people in my city actively say; 'Yous Guys', and it's never said politely either.

"Ey! One of yous guys gonna help me ova here?!" (Despite both the manger and I being with other customers)

-Wraith