Thursday, November 15, 2007

Lack of Updates

Sorry I haven't posted any new rants in the past few days... My crazy random headaches are back, Doctor said there's nothin' he can do, just take Tylenol or aspirin and hope it goes away, and on top of that I haven't been sleeping well. Toss and turn for a few hours, then drift off into the weirdest dreams I've ever had.

Anywho, I wrote an essay a good year or so ago, give or take, and I might end up posting the entire thing later if I can find it. The topic? The War on Drugs. I honestly believe society could be a better place if drugs were legalized and government regulated... I know it sounds crazy, and no, I don't do drugs, but it could actually solve a good number of problems.

Only drug I use is the boozahol and that's only after a really shitty day. Anywho, to summarize my essay, that I'll post if I can find it, if drugs were legalized it would; generate new income for the government while alleviating two tax burdens, help slow gang violence a little bit, open up more freedoms for the people, help alleviate the number of overdose induced deaths, and, one that just struck me now, allow for better research into alternative medicines.

I'll post the essay and/or elaborate a bit more when it doesn't feel as if my brain was trying to escape my head (the Tylenol does nothing). So take it easy all,
-Wraith

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you wraith, you are a shining beacon of reason! I read ShellyTheRepublicans site and it scares the shit out of me living here in Europe. Wraith for president!

Wraith said...

Thanks Sai! I hope you stick around, I update pretty frequently and I'm always looking for new ways to change society for the better. I hope to help society in any way I can.

-Wraith